Rise of the Warlock King
Cities of the Empire
- Bretharkis, the Imperial capital.
- Feneris, the northern capital.
- Locations of Interest, within Feneris: The Great Temple of Pelor.
Due to their large number, the following cities have been further split up into their Regions of Governance.
The Great Lake
- Abrenoch, a smokey city that has grown rich on the iron trade.
- Davskyrr, a remote northern city that has become the new home to the re-emerging Eldritch Knights.
- Nornskar, the centre of the rock seal oil harvesting industry.
- Lanarell is central to the wool trade of the entire northern Empire.
- Respite, where the elven refugees fled to following the sacking of their lands by Nophkeh.
- Trayal, a city named for the killing of Nophkeh by the Warlord Benang.
The Low Plains
- Chadras is the city of colleges, being home to The Chadras College and The College of Applied Wizardry.
- Feylin, a city that is home to the famous Feylin College, which helps gives a name to The River of Songs.
- Forest Watch
- Havris, a city famous for its dye production.
The Old Kingdom
With the following settlements, you may notice that many of them end “…tharkis”, which is dwarven for city, or perhaps settlement.
- Lymtharkis, the traditional home of horse trading for the entire Empire.
- Greenvale, a small agrarian wood elf community in the Elven Highlands.
- Leland’s Falls, a small village in the Elven Highlands.
- Pitview, a small village in the Blood Iron Hills.
- Rannon’s Hill, a small village in the Elven Highlands.
- Silverbridge, a thriving trading village with a very distinctive bridge.
- Three Willow, a small agrarian wood elf community in the Elven Highlands.
Return to Geography.